The bride said she really didn't mind being upstaged.
新娘说她一点也不介意被抢镜。
VOA Special 2020年4月合集
So, just remember, anything that has been upstaged is no longer center stage.
因此,就请记住:任何被抢风头的事物都不再是舞台焦点。
VOA慢速英语_单词故事
If you outperform or upstage your friend, you have stolen his thunder.
如果你超过你的朋友或者抢他的镜头,那么你抢走了他的风头。
绝望的主妇(音频版)第四季
She upstaged your lemon meringue pie? You've gotta be kidding.
你要改进你的柠檬蛋白酥派?你开玩笑吧。
海底两万里(原版)
All these events passed before my eyes like backdrops unrolling upstage in a theater.
所有这些事件历历在目,仿佛是电影院后台那一幕幕展开的布景。
VOA Special 2020年4月合集
No one is supposed to upstage the bride!
没人该抢新娘的风头!
VOA Special 2020年4月合集
But that issue was upstaged by the discovery that the principal was fired!
但校长被开除的话题盖过了那个议题。
VOA Special 2020年4月合集
Have you ever been upstaged? Let us know in the Comments Section.
你曾经被抢过风头吗?在评论区告诉我们吧。
VOA Special 2020年4月合集
It would be in very poor taste to upstage the bride by wearing something white and even more eye-catching.
穿白色的衣服或者穿得比新娘更抢眼以此来抢新娘的风头,那会非常不得体的。
GQ — 明星们的10种必需品
It's like an ongoing war we have to upstage each other.
这就像一场持续不断的战争,我们必须互相抢风头。
英语百科
UpStage
UpStage is an open source server-side application that has been purpose built for Cyberformance: multiple artists collaborate in real time via the UpStage platform to create and present live theatrical performances, for audiences who can be online (from anywhere in the world) or in a shared space, and who can interact with the performance via a text chat tool. It can also be understood as a form of digital puppetry.