GWT: You used to live that kind of sinful life.
吕震中本: 从前你们在此种种之中生活的时候、你们也曾在其中行过.
互联网
GWT: When Methuselah was 187 years old, he became the father of Lamech.
吕震中本: 玛土撒拉活到一百八十七岁, 生了拉麦.
互联网
GWT: King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon arrived while his officers were blockading the city.
吕震中本: 巴比伦王尼布甲尼撒就亲自来攻那城,他的臣仆继续将城围困.
互联网
GWT: son of Enos , son of Seth , son of Adam, son of God.
吕震中本: 该南是以挪士的儿子,以挪士是塞特的儿子, 塞特是亚当的儿子,亚当是上帝的儿子.
互联网
GWT: Judas ( son of James ) , and Judas Iscariot ( who became a traitor ) .
吕震中本: 以及雅各的儿子 犹大 、 和那变做出卖主者、加略人 犹大.
互联网
GWT: Saul heard that David and his men had been found.
新译本: 扫罗听见发现了大卫和跟从他的人的行踪.
互联网
GWT at our shield, O God the face of your anointed one.
和合本:神阿 、 你是我们的盾牌.求你垂顾观看你受膏者的面.
互联网
GWT: Then Joshua and all Israel marched from Eglon to Hebron and attacked it.
新译本: 约书亚和与他在一起的众以色列人从伊矶伦上希伯仑去,攻打这城.
互联网
GWT: The lips of a righteous person announce good will, but the mouths of wicked devious.
吕震中本: 义人的咀唇晓得怎样令人悦纳; 恶人的口总说乖张的话.
互联网
GWT: Very soon I will unleash my fury, and my anger will destroy them.
吕震中本: 因为还有一点点短时候, 我的愤怒和怒气就要因他们的灭亡而止息.
互联网
GWT: He will send you help from his holy place and support you from Zion.
新译本: 愿他从圣所帮助你,从锡安扶持你.
互联网
GWT: So you will give a total of 48 cities with pastureland to the Levites.
吕震中本: 你们要给利未人的城、共有四十八座,连城带牧场、都要给他们.
互联网
GWT: in the twilight, in the evening, in the dark hours of the night.
新译本: 那时是黄昏 、 傍晚, 是在夜里,天黑的时候.
互联网
GWT: So now, Son , obey me . Quick ! Run away to my brother Laban in Haran.
新译本: 我儿 啊,现在你要听我的话;起来, 逃到哈兰我哥哥拉班那里去吧.
互联网
GWT: The messenger and when he arrived, he reported to David Joab told him to say.
和合本: 使者起身、来见大卫 、 照着约押所吩咐他的话、奏告大卫.
互联网